Sunday 13 November 2011

SRI UTAMA ~ spending time in STATE KIBRARY KT for those kids..:)

assalamualaikum... fuhh.. long time no see my blog.. hehe.. spending time in my hometown.. always got the transportation problems when I want to back to UCSI.. :( but alhamdulillah.. I'll aviod it & keeep find the best solutions for it for the next time...

now...

I want to share with all of my friends...

06.11.2011 > spending time with my family even just for 4 days.. huhu... celebrate eid adha with my family... :)

08.11.2011 > went back to ucsi (alhamdulillah the SP BUMI driver bus help me) if not, I didn't know how to get here back

09.11.2011 > attended the class as usual but started feeling not well

10.11.2011 > went to STATE LIBRARY KT= one of the committee in the program there.. cooperate with SRI UTAMA SCHOOL.. :)quite tired but new experiences for me.. I got a fever.. during the evening, i have mid term paper ICT ; I didn't answer it correctly.. I knew it was my fault.. I feel bad about it.. :(

11.11.2011 > my friend called kak aisyah get married today..& I can't attend her wedding celebrations but I pray for her happiness..:)  Most of couples get marry today because of this lovely date & easily to remember (11.1.11) huhu

12.11.2011 > My fever get worse.. I got flu & cough too..:( but my classmates & I, (BPG students) went to STATE LIBRARY KT for the annual graduations+performances by the SRI UTAMA's students..:) they did the great job there.. I love to see the kindy student performed.. they are so cute for me.. I enjoy it so much.. even I'm not feeling well on that day...










I went to TTC because there was an exhibition there & I got time to interview & disturb the student's from the secondary schools that compete each other to win the prizes for the SEM..huhu...
They are so creative..:)







No comments:

Post a Comment