Monday 2 January 2012

2nd January 2012 = 2O years old...

Assalamualaikum wbt...


Today is my birthday (2nd january 2012).. 20 years old already... this is my first time I being far apart from my beloved twin called SYAZANA... hehehe... she studied in KMPP... 


I have quite a long holiday... 2 weeks went home for holiday after Final Exam last Dec 2011.... during the first week when I was at home, I was busy with 'extra works' (losing my important stuff) and I've settled it within the first week... All of my younger sisters and brothers also went home for the school break.. my home very noisy sometimes because we love to tease each other.. ehehhe.. I have 3 younger brother and youngest sis... sometimes they are very naughty but it's ok because I was like that before (maybe till now.. haha) I went to my hometown at Baling Kedah for a while and I took my twin at her matriculation at Penang... quite tired but I love to 'drift' .. hehe... New experiences for me because when I sent my twin back to her place, I was lost and I went to the different ways that I've never been before but it's ok because I can explore the another way to go home at that moment.. hehe...


on the second week I just stayed at home but started from Friday, I went to Ipoh by bus to company my sis at Ipoh.. I got prob with my journey to Ipoh because suddenly the tyre burst up and we can't continue our journey but fortunately my sis took me to her house... we get prepared and started our journey to Sik, at 6.00 pm...^_^ then we arrived there at 9.00 pm... I didn't know that my sis will took me to one of my friend's house... quite surprised... :) then, we slept ther and on the next morning at 10.00 am, we continue our journey to her friend's house at Jerlun.. it is located closed to Perlis.. I got new info about the ways to go there... we pass Alor Setar and stop at Jerlun for a while and we continue our journey to Jitra, Kedah to meet with one of our friend there..quite challenging for us because we've never been there before.. but it is so exciting because I could see the nice views of paddy field and others that I never had in my village... hehe.. after met with our friend there, we continue our journey to went home in Ipoh.. :)


We arrived at Ipoh at almost 8.30 pm.. both of us are very tired... we took a rest and on the next morning, we woke up and get prepared to attend the ceremony in Sik, Kedah... we arrived at Sik, Kedah at 11.30 am.. we settled things there.. have lunch and continue journey to Gerik, my hometown to take all of my things that I want to bring to my campus... We start our journey to Kuala Terengganu at 3.30pm... we took a long journey there.. It was very challenging because they road was very terrible for me (oopps) hehe... Fortunately we arrived at UCSI University at 8.30 pm safely..:) Alhamdulillah..


and Todayyyyyyyyy... 2nd January 2012... Alhamdulillah Allah  gave chance for me to end my sweet 19 nicely...
thanks for my beloved mother called Hamidah bt Ishak for gave birth for me and my twin.. thanks for everything.. InsyaAllah I'll make you happy.. same goes to my beloved father called Mohd Fazi Lahaman..I love both of u so much! thanks for taking care of me untill now....:) 
thanks for my family that always support me even I make a lot of trouble to my family... Besides that, thanks to all my bestfriends that always be with me everytime, everywhere..:)
special things for me on my birthday today , one of my friend that I loved sang a song for me.. I never expect that.. :) memorial for me.. and than// my fellow friends sang birthday songs for me.. so sweet... ^^,..
tomorrow I'll start my new class and InsyaAllah I'll get new classmate... hope everything gonna be fine for the next days.. 


hope that tomorrow will better than today insyaAllah.. aamin..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment