Thursday 18 August 2011

it's SHOW TIME...!!!! :)




tik tok tik tok... countdown & countdown... hehehe.. 

Assalamualaikum wbt... 


All of us present our presentations about our trip last week during in the first session this morning...
Madam Arida, Madam Zuraida, Miss Sara & Dr. Brandon marked our presentations.. it's a part of our tasks to do n we'll get 20% marks from the presentations... (it's quite difficult for me) I do my best... hehe


I'm quite nervous during the presentations because it is my first time present my presentation in ENGLISH... when I'm here (UCSI University) I need to speak 100% in English.. with my friends, seniors and of course, MY BELOVED LECTURERS.. I'm quite frustrated today because Dr. Keith Thomas (beloved Dean) was not around...


I talked about TERENGGANU STATE MUSEUM
(The Largest Museum In Malaysia)
"Love The Museum's, Love Our Heritage"


The impressive State Museum was officiated by the late Sultan Mahmud Al-Muktafi Billah Shah, The Sultan of Terengganu. COvering an area of 27 hectars, the complex has a total floor space 75,075 m.


It consists of 4 blocks of the Main Museum, a Maritime Museum, 5 traditional houses and a landscaped area. 


MAIN BUILDING CONSIST OF



  • Islamic Gallery
  • Textile Gallery
  • Royal Gallery
  • Historical Gallery
  • Craft Gallery
  • Petroleum Gallery
  • Natural History Gallery
Two galleries  consist at the Maritime Museum are Fisheries & Marine Park Gallery & Seafaring and Trade Gallery..



for further information about this museum >>> http://museum.terengganu.gov.my/









This is my first time visit Terengganu Museum... It was fantastic for me... I got new information & knowledge.. :)  Even all of us feel very tired but all of us still continue our trip to the next destinations CRYSTAL MOSQUE, TAMAN TAMADUN ISLAM, WARISAN ISLAND, CHINATOWN,PASAR PAYANG, NOOR ARFA CRAFT COMPLEX and others....  Praises to Allah that make our trip really fantastic... :) Alhamdulillah..



zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Islam Graphic Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment