Wednesday 17 August 2011

Loves it so much..!!!

Assalamualaikum wbt..


Today in my 4th  day in my second week.. today is holiday because we celebrate NUZUL QURAN.. all muslim knows about it.. :)


Tomorrow all of us will present our presentations about our trip last week.. sounds interesting.. i'm sure all of us will present it nicely insyaAllah.. it's one of our tasks given by our beloved lecturers.. :)
In our class we've 25 students and we are divided into 5 groups and each group have 5 in each.. 
yesterday we've a sessoins with Miss Sara , Dr. Brandon, Madam Arida... we have to create our own songs... really exciting.. everyone have their own talent.. hehe.. :)


All of our lecturers got chance to hear all the group's songs.. everyone have amazing voice.. fortunately, there's no rain falls.. hehehe... 


This is my group's songs :-


I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but
There's a voice inside my head saying
you'll never reach it
Every steps I'm taking
Every move I make feel
Lost with no directions
My Faith is shaking
But I
I gonna keep trying 
Gonna keep my head held high


This is real
This is me
I'm exactly where I suppose to be now
Gonna let the light shine of me
Now I found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who i wanna be
This is me
SMILE!!! NO NEED TO SAY ANYTHING (3X) trademarks


Miss Sara taught us about songs.. We can use it in our studies.. It is useful for us.. 
It is one way of teaching method.. Through songs we can teach our students about 

  • Spelling
  • Vocabulary
  • Pronunciation
  • Grammar
They gave us two tasks to do..

1) We have to listen to the songs n fill in the blanks .. (something like listening test) hehe

2) We have to create our own songs.. it is fantastic!!! love it..

We have to sing a song about our experience been here for almost two weeks.. It's quite funny but all of us take that opportunity to show our talent.. hehehe... all of us have AMAZING VOICE.... hehehe

That's all for today.. :) 







zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Hearts Graphic Comments




No comments:

Post a Comment